Here at RWA, my team and I know effective staff management is essential but can be time-consuming and complex. With the extension of the SM&CR (The Senior Managers and Certification Regime) in 2019 and greater regulatory requirements of businesses, when it comes to handling staff data there is a far greater need for robust HR practices. With access to RWA’s expertise, you can be confident your business is HR compliant and has the support it needs.
For businesses without an internal HR function, my team of HR professionals act as your trusted advisors, providing practical advice to you and your employees. We can be your outsourced HR department.
We enjoy what we do and we do it well!
Our expertise can help you:
- reasonably ensure you meet regulatory HR requirements
- assess the health of your current HR practices
- have the right employment contracts in place for employees
- have suitable policies and procedures in place - in a simple to understand manner
- mitigate against the risks of getting employee issues wrong
- provide management training for disciplinary and grievance meetings
- provide HR legal guidance through a dedicated helpline
- navigate GDPR and handling of staff data
- deliver Executive and Senior management career coaching and resilience training
- assist in setting health and wellbeing policies and programmes for employees
- with mergers & acquisition support (divestitures, buy and sell side due diligence, integration, harmonisation)
- design appropriate culture setting workshops
- design robust reward and benefits programmes
- provide independent strategic advice as part of Exco or Remco meetings
I’m a strong believer that Human Resources is about creating the right culture in your firm to help your people deliver results that matter to them and to you.
At RWA, we offer clients an HR Risk Audit which has proved valuable to many businesses. It delivers firms a comprehensive independent assessment of their current HR practices, along with assessing risks and potential improvements that can be made. With the results from the risk audit, my team can help you by providing ongoing guidance and access to a range of policies and procedures, all of which can be tailored to individual business requirements.
For further information on RWA’s Human Resources services and how we can support your business, please contact me at email@example.com or call me direct on 07566 766954 or call our helpline on 01604 709509.
Click here to read our HR ‘2 Min Reads’.
"We are very impressed with the expertise and quality of HR advice received from RWA and highly recommend their services to anyone in need of help within these rapidly changing times."